- УХОД ЗА ТЕЛОМ
- ИГРЫ 18+
- ДЛЯ МУЖЧИН
- С APP УПРАВЛЕНИМ
- ДАМСКОЕ БЕЛЬЁ
- 50 SHADES OF GREY
- FUN FACTORY
- АПТЕКА ЭРОС
- TOM OF FINLAND
Rianne S - Менструальная чашечка - CHERRY CUP
Rianne S - Menstrual cup - CHERRY CUP
Menstrual cup is a great alternative to tampons. These are much better for the environment, save you money, 100% body-safe and can be worn up to 12 hours. Eros Butiik menstrual cups selection can be found here.
Imagine what waste is produced by hygiene products and tampons. On average, a woman uses 11,000 pads or tamponds during life. Unfortunately they often contain petroleum chemicals and fragrances that do not support the vaginal environment in any way. Depending on the period, you can choose either small size or medium size. They are easily and hygienically stored in the lovely hygenic bag.
However, menstrual cups may not be convenient for everyone. You can also take a look at the Beppy tampons we sell at Eros Butiik. Beppy tampons are dermatologically and clinically tested. They are moistened with Lacta lactic acid gel, which is a natural for vaginal pH and microflora.
The package contains:
2 menstrual cups: size S & size M
1 user manual
How to choose the right cup size?
The small menstrual cup is recommended for women younger than 30 years old who haven't delivered vaginally and have an average period. The medium size cup is recommended for women who are over 30 who have given birth or have heavier periods.
Cup small 45 mm (length) x 40 mm (diameter)
Cup medium 50 mm (length) x 45 mm (diameter)
How to use the menstrual cup?
Every start can be difficult. Menstrual cup may be unfamiliar and uncomfortable at first, but this is the case with all new things. It may take a few days or a few months to get used to it and find the right technique for you. It is helpful to test different folding techniques and also try different positions. Don't worry, it's worth it!
1. Washing - using warm water and mild soap, wash your hands and the cup under running water.
2. Fold - Choose the folding method that suits you. There are many ways to fold the cup. Try different options to find the one that suits you best. For example, we like folding into a C-shape, where you push the cup flat and fold in half in the middle - it looks like a "C".
3. Relax – it is important to breathe and realx. Find a position that is comfortable for you – try, for example, squatting, sitting on the toilet or standing. Over time, you will find the position that is best for you.
4. Insert and release - when your cup is completely in the vagina, just take your fingers off and let it open. Sometimes you may hear a clicking or vacuuming sound. This indicates that the cup has unfolded properly. If you're in doubt, try to feel the bottom of the menstrual cup with your finger, it should be round or oval if properly in place.
5. Rotate - if you feel that the bottom of the cup is still folded, it means that it is not properly in place. Gently hold the bottom of the cup and turn it. To make it easy to insert, you can always use a water-based lubricant - for example, we recommend a preservative-free vegan Pjur Woman water-based lubricant with the right pH, which does not disturb your vaginal microflora in any way.
The menstrual cup is firmly in place when a vacuum is created. To check this, lightly pull the stem a bit, if you feel resistance, your cup in place!
How to clean your menstrual cup?
Each time you reinsert the menstrual cup, it needs to be washed with water. However, your cup needs deep cleaning from time to time!
1. Boil - The menstrual cup should be boiled at the end of the period to kill any bacteria. Boil it for 5-10 minutes.
2. Alcohol cleaning - alcohol can be used for cleaning if desired. Wipe the menstrual cup thoroughly or soak in alcohol for one hour.
3. You can also clean your cup with soap, preferably using a pH soap suitable for the intimate area and rinse the cup thoroughly before use.
You can also find answers to all your questions about using menstrual cups in this video: