After the special edition for the 25th anniversary was supposed to seal the final end, it actually initiated the new start. The Marquis Magazine continues! Peter W. Czernich - the founder and creative mind behind 25 years Marquis - will continue to support the Marquis and his input will continue to influence the magazine.
- Cover girl Dani Divine with a big photo gallery and the secret how to impress her!
- Interview & exclusive photoshooting in latex with cabaret artist Lisa Eckhart
- Big in Japan: We show insights into the new book by Kurage-Muse Eri Kitami
- Killer Heels in portrait, flood of pictures in latex, a feast for every fetish lover
- Fashion Flash: The best new designs!
- Art: The art of staging fetish in the doll's house
- Peter W. Czernich opens his treasure chest and shows the most amazing pictures!
- The title theme: Ballet Heels - The steepest shoes since women's legs, with Alexandra Potter & Raymond Kerrin Larum
Info about the Marquis magazine:
Marquis is a German or English fetish magazine, which was founded by Peter W. Czernich and produced since August 1994. The Marquis was the official successor of the magazine "O".
Its publication frequency was half- to quarterly and was aimed primarily at fetish, latex and fashion lovers. The core topics were photography, models, books, films, fashion, art and lifestyle.
The name of the magazine refers to the philosopher and author Marquis de Sade. Numerous models such as the incomparable Dita von Teese, the fetish icon Bianca Beauchamp, Minka, Jade Vixen, Starfucked, or the muse Nina de Lianin adorned the cover and helped to make the Marquis a scene institution that enjoyed a unique reputation worldwide.