Cinnamon & ginger arousal gel, water-based and compatible with silicone toys.
Just one drop of Wake will give you a tingly and warming sensation, driving blood flow to the area where applied and increasing the sensation of arousal.
Wake is odorless and tasteless, keeping sex as real as it gets.
Vegan and 99.97% natural ingredients (the remaining 0.03% is to stabilize the formula); Wake is uniquely formulated to maintain your body’s natural PH levels.
All our lubes come in eco-friendly tubes made of 100% sugarcane.