Returns and refunds
Returns and exchanges are sometimes necessary. That’s why Eros Boutique wants that everything is explained clearly and the proccess is understandable for both parties.
- You have the right to exchange or return your ordered products within 14 days after receiving your order. In order to do that, the Customer shall submit an application for withdrawing from the purchase within 14 days after receiving the Product.
- You can: Send unambiguous application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or find exchange and return form HERE and send it to us.
- Provided that your item is received by our returns team within a month of your receipt of the order, unworn and with the product packaging intact, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund.
- Perfumes, lingerie, sex toys, intimate jewellery or any other intimate product can not be exchanged. Any sales of these items are final.
Unfortunately there are some items that cannot be returned unless faulty:
- Toys, ball gags, latexwear, jewellery and condoms.
- Lingerie can not be returned if damaged or worn.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Please follow the care instructions that come with your pieces as we will not return items which have been damaged due to improper care.
- Eros Butique reserve the right to refuse refunds on any items we deem to have been worn or damaged.
- Any items returned or subject to exchange must be undamaged and without signs of wearing; the item must be in its original packaging with all original labels attached. Cosmetics, perfumes and lingerie are no longer subject to return once the package has been opened.
- Refunds will be transferred to the same bank account that was used to pay for the order within 7 days of when the return application was submitted, but not before the returned product has reached Eros Boutique.
- In the case of defective products, the provisions of the Law of Obligations Act and other laws of the Republic of Estonia concerning the return, repair and replacement of a defective product shall be followed.
- The warranty applies to the products as prescribed by law. Iif there is a fault with your item, do contact us and we will rectify the situation. By warranty, Eros will replace the products, repair or otherwise guarantee compliance with the terms and conditions of the warranty.
How to return goods?
- Send unambiguous application by e-mail to email@example.com or find exchange and return form HERE and send it to us.
- After you submit your form, we will contact you.
- You can come to the Eros Boutique for replacement/refund. If you can not come to us, you must send the product back to us.
- Package your return securely. Include as much original packaging as possible – batch numbers and barcodes help us to improve our service. Please remember to clean anything that needs it.
- Post the item to us. Items don’t need to be returned to us by recorded post, but please do obtain a certificate of posting from your postal service.
- Then it’s over to us. Your return will be processed and a replacement or refund for products will be arranged, always within 14 days, but normally within seven days of us receiving your returned items.
Returning items form outside the Estonia?
- International customers are welcome to return or exchange items, as long as they follow the recommendations listed above. Please note refunds from outside the Estonia will be charged for the return label.
- Please contact us if you would like to return your item from outside of the Estonia.
- Exchanges: Please list the details of the pieces you are exchanging on your returns form. If you would like an item of higher value then we will bill you via your original payment method. Similarly if the item is of a lower value we will refund the difference via your original payment method.
- If the item you have requested as an exchange is no longer in stock you will be contacted in order to select a new item, or accept a refund. Please allow for standard shipping times, found on our delivery page, for exchanges.
- If you have any further questions, you can contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org or +372 5645 3093
- For the Products sold, Law of Obligations Act § 218 (2) applies to a 2-year term for filing complaints.
- In case of non-conformity or deficiencies of the Product, the Customer undertakes to inform the Seller immediately, but not later than within two months after the occurrence of the error, by sending the buyer's contact details, the exact description of the problem and the purchase receipt number to email@example.com. If a product is missing, please do not use the product.
- All complaints will be reviewed and the Customer will be contacted as soon as possible, but not later than within 15 days of receipt of the complaint.
- The seller is not responsible for the non-intended use of the product as well as for delay in delivery, if this is due to circumstances beyond the Seller's control and / or due to force majeure.